Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Baby Barringer Gender Reveal Part 1

Sorry it took so long to get this post up. I had some technical difficulties lol (as I seem to always have when I'm making videos). I got it tho! lol Thanks again to everyone to helped put this together. Check it out:



P.S. Justin, sorry I noticed that your picture somehow got excluded after I already exported the video. I hope that didn't happen to anyone else's pic. I promise it was there because I edited the photo a bit so that you could read the sign better on the screen :/ I'll still post your pic tho lol.  Consider this an exclusive shout out haha


This brings the boy tally to 30! We shall find out the results tomorrow :)

Related Posts:

1 comment :

Renee Simons said...

This video MADE my morning!!! Congrats guys!!