Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I like to have time to reflect

And I do most of it while I'm on the subway or bus. I don't completely zone out like a zombie lol but when I'm not on the phone its always cool to do. Lately I've been thinking about where I want to be a year from now. Anyone who knows me can probably pick up that I'M NOT A FOLLOWER. I like to lead and I like to do it well and by example.

Jeff Elisca had a question up on twitter asking: How can I inspire people?...being me?

I felt like I had all of the answers but in reality, I can't prove it until I literally show people. So that's my next journey. A year from now, I want to be on track to becoming a very successful individual. I'm just not satisfied right now. While I'm doing this, I want to record my thoughts so my actions make sense.

It'll be like my memoirs lol

1 comment :

tleake said...

Good stuff, but keep in mind we may never be fully satisfied. especially someone like u who is always doin it big but stays hungry for more. ur simplistic yet impactful. ur a modest endevearor (and i sound like a damn horoscope but feel me on this...) Award some time to urself to just sit and reflect/embrace ur accomplishments. its due...plus it can even be inspiring