Thursday, September 3, 2009

Funny






So Juan and I were out doing trend research on 5th Ave the other day and sat down to wait for our car. We happened to sit next to this man .. who I don't think I'll ever forget. lol

I sat down and the guy says " I like your hair". I said thanks, "I like your jacket and shoes", then asked for a picture-- random.
This must have made him real happy because he was excited, wanting to get to know more about me, exchanging business cards, asking where I was from. Come to find out, he did cosmetic dentistry. He was real nice and told Juan and I that we can come in anytime and he'd clean our teeth for free. 

Towards the end we were just sitting there and this is how the convo went:

Man: (to Tash) "What's you're girlfriends name?" 
Tash: (hesitant and looked at Juan)
Juan: (to the man) "Juan"
Man: "Spell it?"
Juan: J-U-A-N
Man: "Kind of unual for a girl right?"

Tash and Juan: (trying to hold in laugh, crackin up silently)

wow haha

Check out Juan's blog: http://juanvargasjav.blogspot.com/

1 comment :

wanderwordsmith said...

Bwahahahaha!!! Hilarious Tash