Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quote:


A lot of people have gone farther than they     
thought they could because someone else thought
they could. - Zig Ziglar



I look for quotes everyday in order to keep me feeling motivated... and to keep others feeling the same. I'm the type of person that feels I can handle a lot of tasks and responsibility, but if my attitude isn't right about it, I get overwhelmed. I was never familiar with the feeling when I was younger because there was never any negative energy coming my way... giving me any reason to believe that I couldn't do it. Surround yourself with people who see your potential and you'll never feel like you're going backwards or failing.

Thanks Dad... for always being the first one to see my potential before I even knew it was there.

No comments :