Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lauryn Hill- Mr. Intentional

i LOVE this song... just listen to the words. I know its old but I'm still hooked.



"All their talk, is seasoned to perfection
The road they walk, commanding your affection
They need to be needed, deceived by motivation
An opportunity, to further situation
Why they so important, is without explanation
Please don't patronize me, Mr. Intentional"

"Wake up you've been sleeping
Take up your bed and walk
Stop blaming other people
Oh it's nobody else's fault
Except the truth about you
You know that life goes on without you"

"See I know you can't help me, Mr. Intentional
The only help I need to live, is unprofessional
The only wealth I have to give, is not material
And if you need much more than that, I'm not available
Please don't entertain me, Mr. Intentional"

No comments :