Friday, June 4, 2010

Quote:


I read this while I was in China and thought it was so beautiful. So many people let their worries get to them and it continues to affect them the next day. I'm very guilty of this too but I can say I'm getting better at it. A lot of things just don't matter and when you realized what your most important goal is, all of the other worldly things just don't matter anymore.

While I was away, I had a lot of time to myself to think about what my ultimate goal is. I realized I cannot obtain it in this world and life is just a bridge to where I really want to be. I won't get too deep now. I learned that when you dive in, its easier to drown. Little by little, you will understand who I really am and what my real goals are. In the mean time, I will try to stay balanced on my bridge. InshAllah

No comments :