Sunday, August 29, 2010

INTEGRITY is NECESSARY for SUCCESS


This is my word of the week. Build your character. I strongly believe that integrity is important in any relationship. Its directly correlated with trust and honesty. When I think of integrity, I think about this line from Lauryn Hill's "Peace of Mind" .. "I trust every part of you/ cause all that you say you do"

Its one of my biggest pet peeves to wait for someone, ESPECIALLY, when I didn't plan to meet with them.. it was all that person's planning. Basically, please don't tell me you're gonna be somewhere and not show up. I would rather you call and cancel on me than flake. I can't respect that. It's not a good feeling.

Integrity also builds your credibility. Honesty, trust, and morals are important to a person's character.

No comments :