Monday, December 20, 2010

I highly recommend this book:

Its called, "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff... And Its All Small Stuff". This book promotes a higher level of thinking where you become aware of the little things that you let get your head. Thinking is the highest form of activity that anyone can do and can cause damage if you're not thinking about the right things. Negative thoughts can become toxic to your life and, in turn, can make you depressed and even sick. 

I like to think of myself as a positive person who uses enough logic to not let too many things get to me, but it definitely still happens, even if I don't show it. I think most people can relate. I don't want to get too specific because the author hits on so many different ways to not "sweat the small stuff".. and even puts in perspective what "stuff" we tend to blow up when its really not even that serious. I agree with most of whats written. 

I usually order books online at Amazon. Check out this link. There's a series of books by this author : Amazon.com  


No comments :