Thursday, February 24, 2011

San Francisco

I went on a trip to San Francisco last week to do some inspirational shopping. I've never been out there before so I really didn't know what to expect. This was where Full House was filmed right? 

Anyway... We got to check out a bunch of stores and I quickly noticed how different the culture was in this city. It's like a completely different vibe. I like the atmosphere. Everyone is definitely so much nicer than in NYC, but that might be the case for most cities. 

There's so much beautiful artwork in San Francisco. I was pleasantly suprised. The hills they have are a different story tho. I can't see how anyone can walk up and down them everyday. AND the rain?? It blew mine a little but I had fun nonetheless. It was great seeing my friend Mike Naluz too! I ran into him in one of the stores. Such a small world!! :)


 There was artwork everywhere





This is so old school... There's a designated place where the trollies go and get spun around. The dude with the vest literally spun the trolley around himself.

Related Links:
Random flicks from Vegas
Interviewing interns at the office

No comments :