Monday, January 24, 2011

Hip Hop Sneaker Art Battle - HARLEM, NY

This was a lot of fun. Paula invited me to come see her do some graffiti on sneakers. I thought it was gonna be something like a live battle, but when I walked in, everyone was chillin drawin on sneakers..... so I had to join in :). The shoe I did is below. 

 TashLeake!

The tongue says, "If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." ~ Thomas Edison ..... one of my favorite quotes.




 My little sister and one of the shoes she did.

 Legendary graffiti artist, James Top and I .... taking photos with the fro peices on the wall (by James Top)

James and Paula

 Paula with the other shoe she did.

Related Links: 

2 comments :

Shawna Fitzpatrick said...

nice sneaks!!

http://idohair08.blogspot.com/

James Top said...

wow i did not see this, thank you for a wonderful afternoon. you are a very talented sister, keep on creating art. i hope that one day we can do something fun together like that day.And please don't leave nyc one day you are going to be a big star here.. peace