Monday, April 13, 2009

My thoughts for today

I had a talk yesterday with my friend. He brought to my attention that sometimes I can be too tough. We were both trying to figure out why I don't react like most people typically would in situations that may be hurtful or even alarming. I like to stay calm and I've heard some people even describe me as nonchalant at times.
When I get asked why I'm that way, I usually answer by saying, "I just be chillin". Lol. I would say that because I just never really knew why, and I would just go by the way I felt.
I like to be optimistic and see the good in every situation. I have a strong belief in God and I believe that everything that happens, whether it be good or bad, is by the will of Allah, and happens for a reason. If I cannot change it, then why worry about it? ...... Especially when it could be worse. That's what everyone should do the next time they're sitting around feeling sorry for themselves; think about that person on the street who has nothing and just realize that it could be worse for you.

No comments :